Questions: Dental insurance
Does the insurance cover teeth cleaning? Can I use a dentist in Sweden, or does it have to be a dentist approved by IDA Forsikring?
Get answers to what your dental insurance covers, and what you can do to prevent any future damage. You can also get some great tips on how to avoid damage, and what to do if you have an accident.
What is a dental insurance?
Dental bills are often an expensive and unanticipated item in your budget. Dental insurance covers most costs. This means you no longer have to worry about how to afford to pay your next dental bill.
What does dental insurance cover?
Who can buy dental insurance?
- IDA dental insurance is available to IDA members.
- Your spouse/cohabitant and any children aged 18 or over still living at home are also eligible. You don’t need dental insurance if they want to buy one.
- You must be between 18 and 70 years old, although the insurance must have been bought and accepted before you turn 68 and 11 months.
If I wish to switch from Dansk Tandforsikring to IDA Forsikring – what should I consider?
If you have dental insurance through Dansk Tandforsikring but wish to switch to IDA Forsikring, then we can’t cancel your current dental insurance, you have to do it yourself. Please note that there is a notice period of three months to terminate your dental insurance with Dansk Tandforsikring.
Transferring dental status to your new insurance
Please note that IDA Forsikring can not use the current dental status you have with Dansk Tandforsikring. Once you have terminated your insurance and take out a new one with us, your dentist needs to complete a new dental status of your teeth.
How to subscribe dental insurance to Direct Debit (NETS)?
If you have a dental insurance, you need to provide the following information:
- PBS nr.: 07791607
- Debitor gruppe nr.: 1774
How do I obtain a refund for my expenses?
You have two options to recover your costs for dental treatment:
- Send your paid bill to Dansk Tandforsikring, Jægersborg Allé 14, 2920 Charlottenlund.
- Scan your bill and your payment receipt and e-mail them to email@example.com.
You will then receive your share of the bill transferred to the account that you have indicated. If you have not provided your account number, you will receive an e-mail in which you can enter your account details. If we do not consider that you are eligible for cover, we will inform you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dansk Tandforsikring on 70 20 46 47.