Group life insurance
We all hope that we and our families will not be affected by an accident, illness or death. But if it does occur, it is comforting to know that there is a financial safety net in place.
Our Group life insurance is a combined Group life and Group accident insurance that provides compensation in the event of disability, critical illness or death. You can buy the insurance as an IDA member, but your spouse/partner also has the opportunity to be co-insured.
The insurance covers
Can I take out Group life insurance?
How the degree of physical impairment is determined
Do I have to complete a health declaration?
How much do I receive in payment?
The amount that you or your relatives receive depends on whether it concerns a critical illness, disability or death.
which critical illness qualifies for compensation?
- Certain malignant cancers
- Coronary thrombosis
- Bypass-operated case of coronary artery disease
- Heart valve surgery
- Stroke/cerebral blood clot
- Saccular cerebral aneurysm
- Some benign tumours in the brain and spinal cord
- Multiple sclerosis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- HIV infection due to a blood transfusion or work-related infection
- Renal failure
- Major organ transplants
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Borrelia infection of the nervous system after a tick bite
- Purulent encephalitis or Cerebrospinal meningitis
- Parkinson's disease
- Major burns