Student insurance

Only student members can get what is probably the cheapest and best insurance coverage for students. 

We recommend at least having a Home contents and third-party liability insurance as well as an Accident insurance when you are student. Naturally, it is up to you what insurances you need – we think that’s only fair.

Home contents insurance

Your smartphone, pc and personal belongings are well covered by your home contents insurance.

Read more and calculate

Travel insurance

It is nice to know that you get safely home when you are abroad.

Read more and calculate

Accident insurance

Not having accident insurance in the event of an accident can be really hard.

Read more and calculate

Student internship

The insurance offers you an excellent coverage when you leave home to study abroad.

Read more and get a quote

Legal services

Get Student legal services if you are being cheated by your landlord or being scammed online.

Read more and calculate

Other insurance

Would you like to calculate a pris, for instance car insurance or any other insurance? Then you have to proceed to our insurance calculator.

Yes, I would like to

Are you a member of IDA?

In order to buy our insurance, you have to be a member of IDA.

Read more and become a member now

Useful information

Read and download fact sheet and insurance terms. 

Read more