Construction Insurance - when you need to build

With a construction insurance, you are covered in case of damage to your undergoing new construction or building materials. In this way, you avoid unpleasant and unexpected bills when the construction is on.

Unfortunately, IDA Forsikring does not offer construction insurance, but we recommend you our partner, Tryg. You find all the information you need to contact Tryg in the box to the right.

The insurance covers

The form is indicative and is an extract from the insurance terms and conditions. Any compensation will be calculated according to the rules in the insurance terms and conditions.

Construction Insurance

The insurance covers construction projects - that is, construction, building materials and temporary constructions. Damage can typically be caused by transportation, lifting, weather conditions, theft and vandalism.


If damage occurs to your house while you build, your regular building insurance does not cover. It may therefore be a good idea to supplement with extended coverage, which covers you if damage occurs to your house during construction.

Liability insurance covers damage to other persons and their belonging in connection with heavy work on construction.