Supplemental Unemployment Insurance
An economic safety net is indispensable if you are unlucky and get laid off.
When you are a member of an A-kasse, you are entitled to receive unemployment benefits. If you choose to supplement the unemployment benefit from your a-kasse with our Supplemental Unemployment Insurance, the salary insurance means you can preserve up to 90% of your salary. Thus, with solid financial peace of mind, you can concentrate on your career.
Maintain 90 % of your salary
If you are a member of IDA, your spouse/cohabiting partner can also buy the insurance, so you are both financially secured.
You can draft an outplacement process for your further career in collaboration with IDA.
Cheapest insurance in Denmark
Samlino.dk has just voted IDA Forsikring's Supplemental Unemployment Insurance to Denmark's cheapest.
What does Supplemental Unemployment Insurance cover?
The table is for illustrative purposes only. It is an extract from the insurance terms and conditions. The calculation of any compensation is according to the rules stated in the insurance terms and conditions.
The insurance does not cover the following events:
- You quit your job.
- You were aware of your dismissal before you bought the insurance.
- You become ill or suffer an accident before you took out the insurance.
- You are self-employed.
- You lose your job within six months of taking out the insurance.
- You have not had uninterrupted work for at least 12 months before losing your job.
- The A-kasse assesses that you provoked your dismissal, for instance, by stealing from the company.
- When your fixed-term contract expires, for instance, a shot-term project or PhD scholarship of 2-3 years.
Example: how much can you receive?
Salary minus Labour Market Contributions (AMBI)
|90 % of previous salary minus AMBI||DKK 31,464|
Unemployment benefit (highest rate 2021)
Amount that you can receive in salary insurance
Recommended coverage when established