Insurance claims at home

We have brought together the most popular questions about claims about property damage claims. You can also find information on how to file a claim on your home contents insurance.

Would you like to submit a claim that occurred at home?

You can submit a claim on your following policies, depending on the nature of the claim and cover:

  • Building insurance
  • Holiday home insurance
  • Home contents insurance
  • Construction insurance

 Please, contact Tryg Skadeservice at +45 70 33 25 25 or file the claim online.

Submit a claim on your indemnity insurance

If you need to file a claim on indemnity insurance, please, contact FRIDA Agentur A/S on 70 70 78 79.

More tips and advice: