Insurance claims at home

Insurance claims at home

Insurance claims at home most asked questions
You can submit a claim on your following policies, depending on the nature of the claim and cover:
  • Building insurance
  • Holiday home insurance
  • Home contents insurance
  • Construction insurance
 Please, contact Tryg Skadeservice at +45 70 33 25 25 or file the claim online.Submit claim online 

Read more:


Building Insurance

Learn about the essential coverage aspects of IDA Forsikring's Building Insurance through an overview.

Read more and buy

Questions and answers

Get help with your Building Insurance

Find answers to commonly asked questions about IDA Forsikring's Building Insurance, including coverage and additional options.

Read more


Call or write to IDA Forsikring

Would you like to request for insurance or have any questions?

Contact us