Tryg medical hotline
Tryg Medical Hotline is an easy and fast way to medical advice. The medical hotline is a digital service that you can use via mobile, computer or tablet.
What is Tryg Medical Hotline?
The service is a supplement to your medical practitioner, and it allows you to get advice from a medical professional outside normal opening hours. It is nice to get fast clarification and advice in the evening and/or on weekends - and you can get simple and fast access with Tryg Medical Hotline.
What can Tryg Medical Hotline do for you?
- Give you guidance and medical advice here and now.
- Write out a prescription if necessary.
- Refer to the nearest emergency room for physical examination.
- Assess if your illness or injury can wait until the next consultation of your doctor.
- The service is open when your own practitioner has normally closed.
- Weekdays 16:00 - 22:00
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 09:00 - 17:00