Holiday home insurance

Owning a holiday home requires regular maintenance and insurance. With holiday home insurance, you can insure your house only or include its contents.

Holiday home insurance & what os holiday home insurance & questions holiday home

Benefits of IDA Holiday Home Insurance

Holiday home rental

When you rent your holiday home through an agency, you can also enjoy the added security of insurance add-ons.

Extensive lot coverage

Get coverage for weather, sudden damage, glass, legal assistance, and liability.

Home contents insurance

Protect your personal belongings and fixtures with home contents insurance. This type of insurance can cover items like small boats and electronic gadgets.

The insurance covers

This form is meant to provide an indication and is just a part of the insurance terms and conditions. Any compensation will be determined based on the regulations mentioned in the insurance terms and conditions.

IDA Holiday Home Insurance






Read more:

Questions and answers

Holiday home insurance FAQ

Find answers to commonly asked questions about IDA Holiday Home Insurance, including coverage and additional options.

Read more

See all the benefits:

Become a member of IDA

As a member of IDA, you can receive up to a 30% discount on your insurance policies with IDA Forsikring.

Become a member


Call or write to IDA Forsikring

Would you like to request for insurance or have any questions?

Contact us