I've moved and need to change my address

You need to notify us if you change your address. You can do this via our contact form.

Once you have notified us of your new address, we will make sure to update your insurance with the new address.

You should also remember to report your move to the Central Office of Civil Registration.

Contact us and notify us of your new address.

Insurance covers when you move

The home contents insurance covers both the old and the new address for up to three months after you move (from the time you take over the new home).

Are you moving to a new house?

  • You need to take a new insurance quote for building insurance when you move to a new house.
  • You can take out favourable insurance through our online calculator.

Moving abroad?

If you move abroad - except Greenland - you cannot keep your insurance with us. Your home insurance and any other insurance does not cover from the date you move your address abroad.