Your insurance overview
Log on to My Page to obtain an overview of what insurance policies you have through IDA Forsikring.
We ensure that you can always quickly and easily get an overview of exactly what insurance policies you have in Tryg Forsikring through IDA Forsikring.
You can also see what claims you have previously reported and the personal information we hold about you.
Why can not I see all my insurance policies?
'My Page' is part of tryg.dk, and therefore you can only see those insurance that we offer in cooperation with Tryg.
This means that the following insurance products are not be found on 'My Page' (we provide these in cooperation with other partners).
- Business insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Indemnity insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Unemployment Insurance
If you have one or more of these insurance policies, it's important that you save your policies and other documents so that you can always see what coverage you have.
Can I only see my own insurance policies?
That is right, yet you also have the opportunity to see your partner's, spouse's and / or grown-up children's insurance policy. All that is required is that you all enter on my page (on tryg.dk) and give your permission (proxy) for it.
Start by logging in to My Page, after which each one of you should authorize each other to have access to all insurance. Once all of you have given your permission, you and those authorized will be able to see all insurance in My Page.
What should I know when I read my policy summary?
In your policy summary you can only see the insurance policies where you are the policyholder.
Also note that insurance,
- you took out within the last 4-6 weeks, are not shown in the summary.
- that are terminated in the near future, are listed in the summary (One insurance policy automatically terminates the day the insurance policy ends).
- shown in the summary, are only the insurance that IDA Insurance provides through Tryg. This means that you can not see any insurance that we provide in cooperation with other companies (such as Dental Insurance, Group Life Insurance and Supplemental Unemployment Insurance).
Why do not all the prices match?
The premiums listed on your summary do not include all taxes and fees. This means that the prices listed on the list differs from the amount that you actually pay.
Why have I received more than one policy summary?
You have received more than one policy summary, if
- both you and your partner/spouse have insurance with us. For example, if you have both an accident insurance, you will each receive a policy summary.
- you have several discount deals: gold, graduate and/or student discounts.
Have you insured everything that matters to you?
Lot of things occur in a year. Your insurance must adjust when your needs change. Think of your dear ones, car, house, travels and any other thing that matters to you. If you are unsure of your needs, we recommend our needs guide. In our insurance calculator you can see prices and coverage and buy your insurance fast and easy. You can also contact us at 70 21 01 91 if you need help to clarify your personal needs.
Why can not I see my car insurance on the policy summary?
I get gold, cand and student discount
If you enjoy several discount deals with us, you will receive a summary for each discount deal
If you are student, your home contents- and accident insurance will be on a student basis agreement, but if at the same time you have a car, the car insurance will be charged according to a gold discount deal.
This means that you get two insurance policy summaries: one with your student insurance (home contents and accident) and another with your auto insurance alone.