Can I get assistance abroad when I have comprehensive insurance?
If you take comprehensive insurance, it includes road assistance that allows you to get help abroad. Read more and see how we can help you.
When you're on a road trip or simply driving abroad, it's nice to know that you can get assistance if you suffer an accident or your vehicle suddenly malfunctions. You can read about all those benefits that road assistance offers you in terms and conditions, but you can also continue reading here.
Need for roadside assistance?
If you need roadside assistance, you can use the "Tryg på rejse" app or contact Tryg by phone 70 11 20 00.
We arrange your transportation home or home transportation of your car.
"Tryg på rejse" app
Download "Tryg på rejse" app and get roadside assistance when you need it.
Road assistance - what sort of assistance can you get?
- Assistance in case of accident or unforeseen mechanical shutdown.
- Towing or transporting your vehicle to the nearest authorized workshop.
- Help to get the car free if it gets stuck in snow, mud or sand.
- Disease and injury help - We provide transportation of vehicles, drivers and passengers to the nearest doctor or hospital.
- Opportunity to cover additional expenses for renting a replacement car if your own can not continue due to a breakdown or accident.
- Transport of driver and passengers to the workshop or to the place where the replacement vehicle is waiting.
- If your vehicle can not be repaired on site, you will be able to cover additional costs for hotel accommodation.
- Tryg road assistance will pay your and your passengers return by plane on economy class or by train, second class, if your vehicle needs to be transported home.
- If the car is missing the required spare parts, you can cover the cost of shipping, picking up and probably custom's duties.