Questions about office insurance

If your job implies to consult and provide services, then office insurance is an excellent idea to support your business.

You get three insurance policies in one:

  • Mobile/Movable property & equipment insurance not only provides coverage for furniture and art but also computers and other electronic gadgets.
  • Occupational accident insurance is compulsory for all employers and covers employees if they suffer an accident at work.
  • Business and product liability insurance provides coverage for product liability claims from a third party alleging that your products or services are defective or directly cause of an injury. Business liability provides coverage to pay for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others for which you, as a secured employee, are legally responsible. 

To learn more about how the three insurance policies provide coverage, please click on this link.