IDA Outplacement: Get a job quickly and efficiently
Supplemental unemployment insurance offers you the opportunity to get a personal outplacement process if you have been laid off and need professional help to move on.
- How does the labor market look like?
- What are my professional and personal skills?
- What do I want?
- How do I brand myself as best as possible?
- Should I change direction or business?
- How do I get on - and where do I start? With an outplacement process, you get answers to all the questions as well as help to create a targeted and effective job search strategy.
What can we do for you?
- During your outplacement process we help you with the following questions:
- What do companies emphasize?
- How do I make a good application and a good resume?
- Unsolicited applications - do they work?
- How do I brand/sell myself during an employment interview?
- What about LinkedIn?
- How do I use my network?
- What about tests?
- Which job databases are important to me?
You will be introduced to a number of certain means for identifying your professional and personal skills, your profile and career choice.
Why IDA Outplacement?
You are advised by competent and committed consultants who have extensive knowledge about the labor market and how to make effective job applications.
With IDA Outplacement, you get your own personal career consultant.