Extreme sports holidays

Here you can read how your travel insurance covers if you are an enthusiast of what is considered and classified as extreme sports on your adventure holidays.

You are covered by travel insurance if you try and/or practice, for example:

  • Any kind of motor and horse racing
  • Martial arts such as boxing and karate
  • Mountaineering or rappelling on the hillside
  • Parachute of all kinds, hang gliding and paragliding
  • River rafting

Check out list of extreme sports

You are not covered if:

  • You take part in an expedition (eg on the ice sheet)
  • Extreme sports as your career